Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 5


Nov 5 – Day 5

For almost every day, Monday through Friday, for the past 15 years I’ve made my employment “home” at Tucson Medical Center. I have been fortunate enough to work with some truly wonderful people over the years with just a small sprinkling of not so great. But hey, what’s the sunshine without some rain, right? TMC is a community hospital, non-profit and here to improve the lives of my fellow citizens.

The physical face of this long-time institution is changing and the overall philosophies and leadership evolves with the ever changing times but the constant is the employees. People really care about one another and I’m thankful for that. 3,000 employees and a sense of community exists throughout. That doesn’t always happen with large companies or organizations but it lives at Tucson Medical Center. I’m thankful I am part of such a place.


No comments:

Post a Comment