Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 10


Nov 10 – Day 10

As the weather starts turning colder and gloomier it makes me think of the welcoming warmth that awaits me on the beach in Mexico.  I’m so glad I only live a three and a half hour drive from Puerto Penasco.
I always have the best time whether it’s with family, a couple of girlfriends or a larger group of friends & family. We always rent a place on the beach so all we have to do is open the sliding glass door and step in to the sand. I’ve enjoyed quiet reflective times, celebrations, bonding and a little bit of craziness – sometimes all in the same trip!

I’m thankful that I have friends and family that are still willing to make the trek and enjoy the sun, sand, warm water and people just a few miles south of the border. 


No comments:

Post a Comment