Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 16


Nov 16 – Day 16

I’m thankful for the mistakes I’ve made in my life for they’ve taught me to think, react and live differently. But it’s hard to actually say they are mistakes because I’ve always considered them lessons. I have always said I regret nothing in my life and it’s true. Every single thing I’ve done, thought and experienced has shaped and molded me to become the person I am today. And I am an ever-evolving being.

I will make many more “mistakes” in my life as long as I am a breathing, functioning person.  It’s a forgiving world we live in because we’re really all the same deep down and make those mistakes every second of every day.

“The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change. So that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger, but in wisdom, understanding and love.” – Jennifer Edwards


No comments:

Post a Comment