Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Simple Things Makes for Great Things - Day 7

I'm trying hard not to make this November series a "thankful" one but more of an appreciate the little things series. Same thing, you say? Kind of  but kind of not.

I appreciate an adventurous spirit in people and take a certain pride in the fact that I'm up for most adventures and will try most anything. I wouldn't call myself a daredevil by any means just someone who likes to have fun and try new things. I think what holds me back on truly living "out there" is a lack of funds. What is it they say...you and me both?

I can add another check mark on my bucket list because today I got to put on a protection sleeve (not a full body suit) and get attacked by an enforcement canine. It wasn't a full on attack and the dog only had about a two foot space in which to "attack" me so I didn't have to worry about getting knocked down. But I sure felt the force of that dog! And luckily his handlers called him off within a few seconds.



But you know, we only live once so why not make it an EXPERIENCE!?

No comments:

Post a Comment