Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Simple Things Make for Great Things - Day 2

Mothers. Daughters. Sisters. Coworkers. Friends.

I spent my day with a large group of women that encompassed all of the above. We all had a project to complete which was the real purpose of our get together however the part I cherished most is what I'm thankful for. Relationships....female relationships....I guess you can call it sisterhood.

There is something to be said for these relationships and how complicated yet simple they are. We can talk about the most intimate things and bear our hearts on our sleeves without fear of ridicule or repercussion. We can also laugh and poke fun without fear of hurting one's feelings. It can be a delicate balance at times.

I love the bond I have with my female friends, coworkers and family members and am thankful for the relationships we have and continue to build upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment