Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Simple Things Make for Great Things - Day 4

Never, ever did I think I'd ever say this but I'm really looking forward to the change in weather and lower temps. I love living here and am crazy about our summer months and the ridiculous heat it brings. Crazy...I said it. A couple of things come to mind as to why this might now appeal to me. First and foremost: menopause. I'm always warm, often hot. It's kinda nice to feel relief without the aid of air conditioning plus it will be a huge benefit to my bank account. No more running the A/C constantly.

And who isn't looking forward to boots and scarves?I'm thankful for the little bit of relief I feel when the cool evening air hits. But let's be clear here, I am still not a cold weather fan. I might let you call me a cooler weather fan. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment