Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Simple Things Make for Great Things - Day 1

Sometimes I find it difficult to push aside my every day worries and woes. I think it happens to us all. You know you've been there....there's often too many bills and too little paycheck, we worry that it's been too long since we've been "home" to see our aging parents, we wonder if our jobs are truly secure, the list goes on and on. So I'm taking this month to push past the uncertainty and doubt that lives in my brain to remind myself that life truly is good. And there is much to be thankful for.

Day 1

I love you. Just three little words. Words that can ease pain, bring about smiles and three little words I don't take for granted. I'm thankful that those words flow quite easily from my mouth. I feel it and I say it because life is too short not to. I tell my grown children as often as I can and I'm thankful that I hear those important words coming from them as well.


If you've been holding back from telling someone that you love them, just know that they could be gone tomorrow and your words might be lost forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment