Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 30

Nov 30 - Day 30


On this 53rd celebration of my birth I’m thankful for so much. This reflective journey I’ve been on for the past 30 days has lifted me up and made me aware of all the good on our earth.  While it can be a cold and cruel world at times, if you look deep enough you’ll find the warmth and love.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to wish me a happy birthday, it was an amazing day and I look forward to what my life and the years ahead of me have to offer.

I’m thankful to those people in my life who will always be there. I’m thankful to those in my life who will leave at some point for whatever reason lies ahead, I’m thankful to those who have already left and those who have yet to cross my path. I’m me because of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment