Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Right Message, Right Time

So a trip to Sedona for Al’s birthday isn’t in the cards after all. The decision was made to stay in Tucson and instead of seeing the psychic who proved her abilities with Alison, we will see someone in Tucson that a friend had a positive experience with.
I made the call today to set up the appointment. I asked for her by name and told her that a friend had enjoyed her experience with her. I told the woman that there would be three of us (Marshall’s not buyin’ the black magic so it’ll just be me, Alison & Lesley). She set the appointment and then proceeded to give me an extremely brief “reading” over the phone. Because I was not expecting anything like this, I didn’t quite make out what she was saying until she said , “and you have an angel with you and her name is ___ (didn’t catch it) and she wants me to tell you to just stop worrying so much.”

I thanked her and said good bye. Okay, okay, okay. I know what most of you are saying. It doesn’t mean anything. She could be pulling from her years of experience in knowing why people go see psychics and mediums. But it was the right thing for me at that particular moment. Right message, right time. I said it in my last post. I’m NOT a worrier. My philosophy is what good will it do to worry? It can’t change the outcome of anything. It’s a hakuna matata life, baby. But the last few days? All I’ve done is worry. Worry myself in to insomnia, worry myself in to adolescent break outs, just WORRY.

I think this woman just may be the right one for us. Thanks Mo!

3 comments: